Sunday, August 13, 2006

Technical Difficulties

I've been working an a nice post, for a change. A post that catalogues my five favorite writers on the web, no less. And I find that, despite a ridiculous number of attempts, I can't actually post it.

I wonder how many posts, by percentage, on Blogger sites are about frustrations with Blogger. Ah well, I suppose you get what you pay for...

Hopefully I'll figure out the glitch and get the thing out there for you to read.

Update: As you can see, both this post and the previous post are now up. I'm still not sure exactly why, but I suspect it has something to do with my not using one of the Big Two browsers (Firefox or Internet Explorer) to do this. It's not that I don't like Firefox - in fact, I use Camino, which can be described as 'Firefox for MacOSX'. Except it isn't, not completely. Anyway, this may become the inspiration for a future entry somewhere down the line, but for now I'll just have to remember that, when previewing the site in Camino, don't forget to hit 'refresh', even after re-publishing the same essay five times.

No comments: